Thursday, February 26, 2009

writing and moving

I've been in a writing mood lately. I've composed a number of posts, stories, email, etc, but sadly, they are usually composed while driving, rocking baby to sleep, etc - not when I am actually at a computer. And by the time I get to a computer they are lost and I have other more pressing things that must be done. I may not be posting, but I'm thinking about you blog.

We're moving to a new office. What chaos! The move is this weekend and the chaos started today. We do hope the new places is happier. Less dull. Nicer. Less drafty. Kind of exciting. I hope to instantly become more motivated and happier. That's probably too much to ask, but I'll at least try for a new start on my attitude. Maybe the change of scenery will make that easier. Hold me to it...


(the last couple lousy webcam picts in the old place)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment