Friday, February 13, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog

I've been struggling with whether or not to start (another) blog for a while. I finally decided to give it another shot. I want a place where I can express the me that so often I keep bundled inside. We have another blog to keep family and friends updated about our children, but I purposely keep that rather dry and non-contraversial. So "Mama's Apple Cores" will be a place where I can be completely open about the fact that I tandem nurse, co-sleep, etc. We are firmly AP (Attachment Parenting) in our parenting (at least we try our best to be), and we often find if hard to connect with others in the real world where we live. For the last three years I have depneded heavily on the support and guidance of online AP and breastfeeding communities, and I hope that something I say will ring a bell for someone else in a similar situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment