Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday morning without nursing

This morning my son asked to nurse, but didn't push it when I reminded him that yesterday he had a weaning party and that he doesn't need to nurse any more. We cuddled for a long time and talked about how fun his party was and all the fun things he did yesterday. I tried to keep him talking so that he didn't want to use his mouth for other things. ;) He only asked once, but wanted to stay on my lap for a long time cuddling. It was nice. It was nice to cuddle and talk. We will miss the nursing, but we were ready and we will enjoy a new kind of close time.

Last night I was sad while putting up the post with pictures from his party. I was exhausted and sad and didn't have much to say. I still don't have a lot to say about it I guess. But I think it was a good way for us to end the nursing relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment