Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This is what a nursing toddler looks like...

(our son nursing Mama Bear)

I'm a day late, but I'd still like to join the "This is what a nursing toddler looks like" carnival over at the bee in your bonnet. I haven't mastered nursing a toddler in a sling like PhD in Parenting or others, but we have had some creative nursing. I never imagined that I would nurse a toddler, or tandem nurse, but I'm doing both and feel that it is the best thing for my children. I had composed a post in my head all about nursing a toddler, but after an hour and a half of trying to put high-needs children to bed (the toddler is still rummaging around in bed...sigh) the ideas are gone and I'm just plain exhausted. So here are some pictures of our toddler nursing, and I'll leave it at that for tonight.


(nursing at 19 months)


(nursing at 20 months)


(nursing at 21 months)


(nursing on his 3rd birthday)

2 comments:

  1. I added you to my list of Carnival participants on my blog: http://blog.babyREADY.ca
    Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding your photos. They are great. I am adding you to my carnival list.

    ReplyDelete