Tuesday, November 24, 2009

thinking back to warm summer evenings


I have been working on a more serious post about events of the last few weeks, but in the mean time I'll put up something lighter..... It's a cold wet day, and as I was looking back through pictures these caught my eye. I took these on one of our evening walks back in August. The picture quality is poor, but I had a baby on my back and a toddler in the stroller!

I could use a nice warm evening walk about now!

**For some reason my pictures didn't show up the first time, but I think I've fixed the problem now...

------------------------------------------------------------

We headed out each evening with snacks. Carrots, apples, bananas (no bananas for the babe since I don't fancy banana in my hair).


That's our route.

She doesn't allow hair ties to stay in for long...
View from the top of the hill. It's worth the huffing and puffing to get to the top.
Coming back down after mooing at the cattle.
Passing the silage pile. Smells so good.
The stroller sprouts arms.

And Fire Boy spots the hair tie that Wind Girl pulled out on the way up the hill.
I love to look down and see little toes at my sides.
Maybe we should bundle up and try a winter walk if it's not too windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment