Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cracked.

My eyes focus on the rain drops coalescing on the windshield in front of me. I see the blurred brake lights of the car in front of me at the stop light go off. Time to move on. I drive. I have stopped crying. I pass the first turnoff to work. I pass the second. Finally I take the third. I can't just keep driving. I have responsibilities. I have to go to work. I have to earn money. I have to support my family. I feel so unstable today. Am I cracking under everything of the last few weeks? Have I not had enough emotional support? Am I just hormonal? Tired? Frustrated? Probably all of those. And one bad smoothie experience was the final straw.

1 comment:

  1. A big ((hug)) for you...I'm so sorry. ((hug)) ((hug)). I hope you had a nice weekend to make up for a stressful week.

    ReplyDelete