Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bedtime Breathing

(sorting lentils with Fire Boy, no idea why I chose this picture)

This week each evening as I lie in bed beside my son before drifting off to sleep I breathe and say this in my head:

Thank you universe for helping me get through the day.
Please help me have
  • the Strength, the Power, and the Voice to get through tomorrow
  • the Strength, the Power, and the Voice to be what Fire Boy needs
  • the Strength, the Power, and the Voice to be what Wild Girl needs
  • the Strength, the Power, and the Voice to be what Wandering Dad needs
  • the Strength, the Power, and the Voice to be what my family needs
  • the Strength, the Power, and the Voice to be what I need
  • the Strength, the Power, and the Voice to be me
Thank you universe!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment